If you find our blog interesting and helpful, please consider supporting me on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/wespenrebooks . This Patreon page is exclusively for supporting my novels and the publishing thereof.
Your support means a lot to me. There are costs related to self-publishing a book, and your Patron-ship or Donation will help me to pay for this, and it also helps taking away attention from financial difficulties while I’m writing.
Patron-ship also includes benefits for you. You will be part of the progress of my books.
This is what you get in return, depending on your tier (could be subjected to some changes):
- I will share successes and difficulties I might encounter.
- I will post draft excerpts, maps, and other relevant information.
- I have a private Q&A platform for Patrons only, where you can ask me questions, share your thoughts, or make comments. You can also interact with other Patrons in this forum.
- I will share with you how I build the plot and how I get the ideas,
- I will tell you my experiences with writing and what I’ve learned over the years. Could potentially be useful for those who plan on writing something themselves.
- I need beta readers, who will read my manuscript and give me their honest feedback and constructive criticism before I publish. After all, you are the readers, and I need to know what you think–what works and what doesn’t. This is what makes a book better.
- The highest Tier will get a signed copy of the book for free after it is published.
Read more about all this on the Patreon site, where everything is listed, so you know exactly what you get when you sign up.
You can also make donations here:
Thank you for your consideration!